Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
BROUGHT TO YOU BY How I Hire: Look Past the Pedigree By Linda Descano, CFA®, President and CEO, Women & Co., and Managing Director and Head of Content and Social, North America Marketing, Citi.
1. Credible: Is this someone with integrity and sound judgment, who is believable and trustworthy, and who will act in good faith, not just to the “letter” of a law/policy, but embrace and respect its spirit and intent?
2. Competent: Is this person the “real deal”? Does s/he have the requisite skills, experiences and knowledge to be successful in this role?
3. Cultural Fit: Is this someone with the values, outlook and behavior that is congruent with that of our organization and team?
4. Can-do Attitude: Does s/he have a positive outlook with a bias to action? Is this someone who is resilient and results-oriented? Will s/he act like an owner and not just bring good ideas to the table, but also execute those ideas as well?
5. Charitable: Is s/he singularly focused on his/her own success at the expense of others, or is this someone who uses his/her experience, knowledge and connections to elevate and benefit others?
6. Change-oriented: Is this someone who embraces change and sees it as an opportunity for—or obstacle to— progress? Can s/he operate comfortably in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
7. Curious and Connected: Is this someone with a thirst for knowledge, who is willing to learn new ways and unlearn old ways? Is s/he actively engaged in industry conversations and well placed to bring fresh ideas, insights and perspective to the team?
8. Communicator with Distinction: Can this person organize his/her ideas, get those ideas across and tailor the message to meet the needs of different audiences? Is s/he an acute listener who truly hears and understands the messages that others are sending?
Join the conversation! Connect: Professional Women’s Network, Powered by Ci:, is an online community on LinkedIn that helps women achieve the careers they want and discuss the issues relevant to their success. For more great insights from Connect members, check out the discussion: How I Hire Visit linkedin.com/womenconnect for more informaBon and to join the group!