Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
10 Traits of Outstanding Leaders
1. Integrity Integrity means that you are honest and truthful in what you say or do. You put honesty, sense of duty, and sound moral principles above all else.
“In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don't have the first, the other two will kill you.”?-Warren Buffet
2. Communication Not only does a solid leader use his voice to rally his troops, but uses his ears to listen. Communication is a two-way street.
“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.”-Winston Churchill
3. Vision Vision is the path that moves a business forward. Leaders know where they want to go and have the dreams and passion to lead others to a better tomorrow. They view things as what they could be and not what they are.
“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me ... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me.” – Steve Jobs
4. Loyalty Loyalty in leadership promotes a loyal following.
“Repeat business or behavior can be bribed. LOYALTY has to be earned.” -Janet Robinson
5. Honest Display sincerity, integrity, and candor in all your actions. Deceptive behavior will not inspire trust.
“Never esteem anything as of advantage to you that will make you break your word or lose your self-respect.”-Marcus Aurelius
6. Decision-Making Q-CAT by CEO of Starbucks, Howard Schultz: Q = Quick. Be quick but not hasty. C = Committed. Be committed to your decision but not rigid. A = Analytical. Be analytical, but don't over-analyze (Too much analysis can cause paralysis.) T = Thoughtful. Be thoughtful about all concerned, but don't be obsessive.
“In matters of style, swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a rock.” –Thomas Jefferson
7. Courageous Courage is what allows you to remain calm while recognizing fear. Never be afraid to take acceptable risks. It’s the hand that cranks the wheel of change.
“Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.” -General George S. Patton
8. Passion Genuine passion from a leader is an infectious trait. Employees, troops, followers, will go to the end of the earth for a leader who shows passion for their companions and their mission.
“The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.”?-Field Marshal Ferdinand Foch
9. Humble A true leader works for the greater good of the people he is leading. The humble leader lacks arrogance, not aggressiveness. The will to serve others eclipses any drive to promote self.
“The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom.” -Sun Tzu
10. Humor & Enthusiasm Humor and enthusiasm is a sincere interest and exuberance in the performance of your duties. If you are you are optimistic, cheerful, and willing to accept the challenges, people will surely follow.
"A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done."?Dwight D. Eisenhower
Share this with your friends