Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
15 Customer Service Tips for 2015 Shep Hyken, Customer Service Expert Always Be Amazing @Hyken Copyright © MMXV Shep Hyken, www.Hyken.com
1. Back to Basics Get back to the basics for customer service. Be polite. Say please and thank you.
2. Build Rapport Use the customer’s name.
3. Accountability Always do what you say you are going to do. If you say you will call back in five minutes, don’t make it ten.
Everyone has customers. Sometimes they are external – customers who pay you money. Sometimes they are internal – colleagues you work with. Sometimes they are both. Either way, your job is to take care of the customer. 4. Take Care of the Customer
Let your customers know your name and how to contact you so if they are inadvertently disconnected, have another question, or there is any other reason they might need a “friend” at the company, they can easily get back in touch with you. 5. Personalization
6. Respond Quickly Return calls, emails, and any other types of requests in a timely manner.
7. Punctuality Be punctual for meetings. It’s expected you will be on time. It’s a sign of disrespect if you aren’t.
8. Monitor Social Channels Keep eyes on your social outlets for comments from customers, and once again, respond quickly.
9. The Employee Golden Rule Treat employees the way you want your customers to be treated, if not even better. What’s happening inside an organization is felt on the outside.
10. No-Transfer Resolution Some companies’ customer service people focus on a one-call resolution. Try a no-transfer resolution.
11. Consistency Create a consistent experience. Everyone strives to do their best every day. Customers want and expect a consistent positive attitude from everyone they come into contact with.
12. Empowerment Empower people to make great customer-focused decisions. This comes from hiring the right people and training them properly.
13. Customer Service Training Constantly train for customer service. It needs to be ongoing. Training isn’t something you did. It’s something you do.
14. Everyone Always HasTwo Jobs: Do the job they were hired to do. Take care of the customer.
15. Be a Customer ServiceRole Model Regardless of what you do for your company, be that person who everyone admires and wants to emulate.
Use This List! Don’t just read it, use it. Choose from the tips that resonate with you. Focus on one at a time. Be sure to share this list with your colleagues, or maybe even your customers!
Happy New Year! Here’s to this being your best customer service year ever! Shep Hyken www.Hyken.com @Hyken