Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
20 Facts About Resumes, Interviews & Recruitment !!!!
1. In the US, there are 3 million unfilled jobs and 11.8 million unemployed workers.
Think you know what the job search market looks like in 2014? These figures tell quite an intriguing story. Enjoy!
2. The average time spent by recruiters looking at a resume: 5 to 7 Min.
3. 76% of resumes are discarded for an unprofessional email address.
4. 88% rejection rate when you include a photo on your resume.
6. Only 35% of applicants are actually qualified for the jobs they apply to.
7. Applicant Tracking Software, the robots that read your resume, are able to quickly eliminate 75% of the applicants.
8. 427,000 resumes are posted each week on Monster.
9. 68% of employers will find you on Facebook.
10. 89% of recruiters have hired someone through LinkedIn.
11. 8,000,000 applicants found their job on Twitter
12. 93% of recruiters are likely to look at a candidate’s social media profile.
13. 70% indicated applicants were too fashionable or trendy.
14. 67% indicated failure to make eye contact.
15. 47% of clients who had little or no knowledge of the company.
16. 38% was a tie – quality of voice and overall confidence; and lack of a smile.
17. 33% for bad posture.
18. 26% because the handshake was too weak.
19. 21% for crossing their arms over their chest during the interview.
Thanks 4 Watching !!Visit Our Officially Website : www.Edu396.in