Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
10 BAGGAGE TIPS FOR AIRLINE PASSENGERS
1. Carry Minimum Luggages as Possible It is really hectic when traveling by airlines with lot of luggages. So when by using only carry-on luggage, you do not risk having checked luggage lost or stolen. Check some general baggage resources for general limits on carry-on luggages at respective airlines web page.
2. Keep your contact information inside and outside every bag In addition to this information, you should also put a copy of your itinerary inside every bag to make it easier for the airline to reunite you if you are separated from your luggage. Do this with your carry-on bag in case you are forced to check that bag at the last minute. For personal security reasons, you may want to use an address other than your home address.
3. Always Keep valuable items with you Money, laptop computers, electronic files, and other items of high value or importance should be kept in a carry-on bag, preferably one that is small enough to stow under a seat. The airline may insist on checking larger carry-on bags if the overhead bins become filled.
4. Never put heavy items in the overhead storage bins While the weight limit for carry-on items is generally about 40 lbs. (18.2 kg.), even a much lighter bag may cause severe injury if it falls out of the bin.
5. Give a Customize easy Look to identify your Bag Many bags on a flight may have a similar design, so customize the bag to make it easy to spot on a baggage carousel. This will prevent other passengers picking it up by mistake.
6. Be Double sure about correct destination of the airline tag on your checked luggages Every piece of checked luggage should have a three-letter airport identifier that matches your destination airport. If you are unsure of the code, ask the ticket agent or skycap.
7. Make sure that you keep the stub from your checked luggage This stub is a critical document that will be needed if your luggage is lost by the airline or if you are trying to prove that you own a piece of luggage.
8. Immediately report the loss of checked luggage If your checked bag does not arrive at your destination, immediately report this problem to the baggage agent on duty or to any other available representative from your airline.
9. Prepare to deal with a lost bag Pack key items in your carryon bag like extra underwear or essential items for a business meeting so you can continue your trip if your checked bags are lost or delayed.
10. Don't pack hazardous goods There are quite a number of items or materials, some of them not so obvious, that may pose a risk if taken on an aircraft. Visit the website of airline guidelines page for its list of items restricted or banned from airline aircraft for more details. If you have any dangerous goods, declare them to avoid any kind of prosecution.
For your Safe travel (Yatra) you may ask about your doubts to customer support executives available at Yatra.com A popular Travel portal of India.