If you like this presentation – show it...
Why And How To Submit Website Into The Web Directories ?
What Is Web Directory? A Web directory is a listing of Web sites organized in a hierarchy or interconnected list of categories.
Assists to obtain a website indexed. Improving on search ranking. Targeting the keywords. Link Popularity. Generate Targeted Traffic. Why Submit Your Website Into Web Directories?
How To Submit Your Site
1. Prepare Your Website Set up Resourse or Link page in Your Website Where you can add text links or banners of Directories.
2. Choose The Right Directory Site High Page Rank Site Relavant to Your Website Regularly Updated Site
3. Select The Most Suitable Category Make Sure to submit your website in the suitable category of directory that best suits your business niche.
4. Go For Manual Submissions
5. Use keywords in Title & Description Draft an engaging description of your website containing important keywords that makes people click it.
6. Evalute Your Website Check the quality of your website Check back links, page rank & several other important factors
PPT Created By : - PPdirectory.com For More Information You Can Visit PPdirectory.com