Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
Top 7 Tips for Staging Your 30A Luxury Home For Sale
Spring and Summer is the best time for beachfront property owners to sell their 30A luxury home for sale. The warm sunshine and the crystal clear waters create a spectacular landscape and help create a great impression for buyers looking for beachfront homes for sale along 30A.
Since many sellers will be listing their beachfront homes for sale this spring and summer, 30A luxury home owners need to prepare and stage their home in order to attract more potential buyers and stand out from the competition.
Here are a few tips in staging your 30A luxury home for sale:
1. Safety and accessibility.Make all necessary home repairs before listing it on the market. If your 30A luxury home is a beachfront property, make sure that the access to the beach is checked and that pathways to the water are safe for potential buyers and their agents to walk on, especially if the home is several feet above the water. Check pathways for erosion and stability. Make sure all the railings and deckings are structurally sound.
2. Highlight the view. Make sure all the windows are clean so buyers will have a better view of the landscape and the beach. Open the blinds or curtains so buyers can easily see the beautiful view they will be enjoying everyday once they buy your home along 30A.
3. Hire a professional cleaning service. Buyers don’t want to see any evidence of people living in the home before them. Hire a professional cleaning crew to clean and disinfect the home. Pay special attention to the kitchen and bathrooms. Make sure all the linens and furniture are clean. Replace the bathroom and kitchen towels with new ones. Make sure the outside of the property is also clean.
4. Add a bit of scent. Putting some extra fragrance throughout the property such as scented oils is a good idea to make the home more appealing. For the best results, choose a scent that is clean, natural, and refreshing.
5. Stage outdoor areas. Whether it’s a deck, a backyard, or a porch, consider staging these areas too. Set up an outdoor living room on the deck or backyard. Create an inviting atmosphere for buyers so they will feel the urge to sit and enjoy the outdoor amenities. If they feel comfortable to sit and enjoy the view from the outside, they might be more motivated to buy your 30A luxury home for sale.
6. Offer extra amenities. These extra offerings will set your 30A luxury home for sale apart from the rest. Think of the items in a hotel suite and get your inspiration from there. Include things like white bath robes in the bathroom, new dish towels, and any other extra items that might be useful to the future homeowner.
7. Clean up the beachfront area.If your 30A luxury home is right in front of the beach, consider how the shore looks from your home. Although it’s not your responsibility to do so, take time to clean up the beach for any litter or waste washed ashore. This will create a better impression with buyers.
With summer around the corner, it’s time to think about getting your 30A luxury home for sale ready. Follow these simple staging tips and see more offers come in for your beachfront home.
Call me, Debbie James at 850-450-2000. Let me provide you with all the information and tools you need to buy or sell your dream 30A luxury home.