If you like this presentation – show it...
PUTTING THE X IN CONTENTMARKETING 28th October 2014 Searchlove London @mollyflatt @1000heads
“Content is the wealth of nature.”
Pumped full of content.
Top 2014 investment for brands.
Huge funding for start-ups.
The content marketing bible.
Red Bull Gives You Things.
Turning running into religion.
“A grand Sainsbury’s magazine.”
old content marketing
The content marketing Bible.
John Dee’s tractor porn.
Seeding sugar water since 1931.
Connecting things and stories.
Content without content.
The Bored BuzzWorthy ViralPanda.
White noise into a black hole.
It’s what you do with it that matters.
1. This is about relationships, not stuff
Nokia: Social Media Week
2. Content is less important than the social action it performs
Mini: Not Normal
3. Know what your audience needs, here and now.
CBS: Look For Longer
4. Don’t just make it informative, make it useful.
Topshop: Shop The Catwalk
5. Their content matters more than yours
Salomon: Designed For Freedom
6. Silence can be the most powerful voice
Paw Justice: Animal Strike
7. Focus on emotion and the content will follow.
F-Secure: Smarter Than John
8. Make your content into an experience.
Coldplay: Ghost Stories
Your turn… Molly Flatt, WOM Evangelist t: +44 203 206 2000 | +44 7788746642 e: email@example.com T: @1000heads | @mollyflatt w: www.1000heads.com