If you like this presentation – show it...
What Millennials Want? Entering into 2016, all that businesses need to know about Millennials as Customers.
Did you know 2016 is the year of the millennial customer?
It is estimated that millennials will be spending $200 Billion annually, by 2017.
As consumers, millennials are expected to spend $10 Trillion over their lifetime.
Let’s put these facts into perspective…
There are about 80 Million millennials in the USA alone.
Millennials make up some 25% of the US population and thanks to immigration, they’re on rise.
And do we need to mention that Millennials are highly commanding with influence on buying decisions of different demographic cohorts?
Meaning it's time to learn and understand What Millennials Want?
1. Millennials love automation.
2. Millennials are least loyal to brands.
3. Millennials crave personalized experience.
Find out what your Millennial Customers crave.
4. Millennials appreciate the ease of tech.
5. Millennials prefer experiential environments.
6. Millennials are mobile shoppers.
7. Millennials care about causes.
8. Millennials want to collaborate with the brand.
9. Millennials hate gumming up due to old or ineffective processes.
10. Millennials are more informed.
11. Millennials express online. So, social decision making is a norm.
Is your customer experience ready to serve millennials?