Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
4 ESSENTIAL MARKETING TIPS CREATED BY JESSE JAMES JAMNIK
• Whether you are focused on a career in marketing or you are trying to sell a specific product, there are effective marketing tricks that you should be aware of.
• Keep in mind, one of the main goals of any marketing strategy is to gain as much publicity as possible in order to attract customers. • Here are four essential marketing tips you should know…
• First, always know your audience. • The more you are familiar with the type of people that your product or business attracts, the better your results will be
• That being said, you should take the time to get to know your customers in depth because the more accurate your information is, the more effective you will be when it comes to selling.
• Second, create a strategic marketing plan - and write it down!
• Developing a strong strategy from the early stages of your campaign or process is key.
• This will allow all of your employees to understand what the main goals of your business or product are, and allows for a comprehensive approach to tackling the marketing world.
• Always ask yourself the following questions when creating a marketing plan: 1.Where are we? 2.Where do we want to be/What are our end goals? 3.How will we achieve those end goals - what are the steps? 4.Who will implement these steps?
• These questions allow you to break your marketing strategy in an organized way so you can see exactly what you need to do to allow your company or product gain the recognition it deserves.
• Third, observe the marketing market
• This may sound a bit strange, but like with any business comparing successful marketing companies or products to those with less success will help you decipher what changes you need to make to ensure that your business has all the tools needed to be successful.
• In addition, be aware of changing global circumstances - for an example, a recession will probably cut down sales significantly and a boom in the stock market may increase sales.
• Finally, hire a team that is both passionate and knowledgeable when it comes to your company or business.
• Simply hiring somebody because he or she has a degree from Harvard or Yale does not mean they are the right person for your company.
• Be sure to have an extensive, informative interview process so you can gage whether or not a person fits the job.