If you like this presentation – show it...
30 Effective Social Media Tactics Written By | www.feldmancreative.com DESIGNED By | www.infobrandz.com
47% 47% of all online time is spent on social media. Globalwebindex, 2014 2 billion More than 2 billion people have social media accounts. Global Digital Snapshot, Wearesocial.net, 2015
Want to reach these people? According to the “2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report” from Social Media Examiner, 92% of marketers want to know: WHAT SOCIAL TACTICS ARE MOST EFFECTIVE?
Here are 30 of the top answers culled from the experts.
1. Optimize your pages and profiles. Ensure your profile pages use relevant keywords to get discovered via search.
2. Create branded pages. Brand your profile pages with great cover photos, backgrounds and colors.
3. Determine user interests. Delve into social media data to identify relevant issues and user interests.
4. Learn from leaders. Observe how social-oriented brands and leaders in relevant markets select channels, tune-in to their customers and create engaging content.
5. Post frequently. Post 5-plus times daily on Twitter and once or more each day on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and the channels you use.
6. Use hashtags. Using hashtags helps with tracking promotions, targeting readers by areas of interest and starting conversations.
7. Feature great images. Invest time and money on great images to create the stopping power you need to standout.
8. Share photos of yourself and team. Humanize your brand by sharing candid shots. Your followers will identify with them.
9. Build one-to-one relationships. Reach out to bloggers and other social influencers. Be valuable to them.
10. Use a conversational tone. Drop the corporate babble. Be friendly and approachable.
11. Offer concise morsels of advice. Rambling’s a no-no. Get to the point.
12. Don’t overdo the selfpromotion. You’ll be labeled “spammer” and cast into to social media purgatory.
Keep it real. Be authentic and draw from your experiences, knowledge, and sense of humor. 13.
14. Ask questions. You’ll get more engagement and insights when you throw questions out there.
15. Run contests and giveaways. Make things exciting for your fans. People love to compete and strive for the prize.
16. Create collages. Social media users have shown they like, love and share collages of illustrations and different style photos.
17. Perfect your timing. Use Simply Measured’s free follower analytics tools to discover when your followers are most active.
18. Interact in real-time. Prepare to work the channel often and actively. Respond fast and take part in real-time conversations.
19. Follow-up with new connections. When someone does you the favor of following, follow-up. Express your appreciation
20. Monitor and respond. Monitor mentions of your brand to find good feedback to share, bad feedback to mediate and new business prospects.
21. % Offer special deals to your followers. Showing your followers members only love will build loyalty and invoke word of mouth.
22. Dial-up social media at events. Create event pages. Select a hashtag. Interact with attendees. Stream video. Publish content from the event.
23. Toss up a popup that asks for followers. Marketing expert Neil Patel claims you’ll double social traffic in 30 days with a pop-up that asks for followers.
24. Ration yourself. JOIN NOW! JOIN NOW! Joining networks and groups is a good thing. Spreading yourself too thin is not.
25. Learn from your analytics. Click around your Google Analytics regularly to determine where traffic is coming from and going to.
26. Work as a team. Create an “all hands on deck” approach across departments for more effective customer communications.
27. Be patient. Results can’t be rushed. Think long-term and be a nurturer.
28. Keep up with the changes. The networks make changes often. Subscribe to reliable sources to keep your social IQ high.
29. Have Fun. If you’re not enjoying social media, it’s not for you.
30. Bring in a strategist. Enlist an expert to help develop your social media marketing strategy and accelerate your success.
Written By | www.feldmancreative.com DESIGNED By | www.infobrandz.com 30 Effective Social Media Tactics