Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
6 Ways to Cultivate Goodwill on Yelp
Since you can’t ask for reviews on Yelp, it’s sometimes tough to know how to start getting them. That’s why it’s so important to create a good experience on the site and with your customers, prompting them to review your business (positively!). Here are six creative ways to cultivate positive reviews on Yelp:
01. Put Your Best Face Forward Build out your Yelp profile with a photo, location, hours and a food or service menu. This gives your customers a professional place to come review your business and shows them that you take pride in presenting your business well.
02. Reach Out to Regulars Regulars are not only good for business, they also tend to leave wonderful Yelp reviews. Recognizing these people and offering them a “frequent customer” discount or deal will undoubtedly result in positivity on Yelp.
03. Respond to Reviews the Right Way If you reply to every negative review in a harsh, dismissive manner, customers will take note. Build goodwill by graciously responding to comments, good and bad.
04. Say It With a Sticker Display a “Find Us on Yelp” sticker in the front window of your business or on your website. This shows customers that you have nothing to hide and that you’d appreciate their feedback, too.
05. Encourage Check-Ins When customers check in on Yelp, it broadcasts their location to followers and friends. Offer a special perk for checking in and it will encourage Yelp users to take advantage of this feature, spreading positive information about your business. Plus, users will feel appreciated when they receive a discount.
06. Consider a Yelp Deal A Yelp deal is a great way to not only drive business, but also encourage new and current customers to review your services. Yelp deals often offer a small discount such as buy a $30 credit for $20.
Advice Action Inspiration As you continue to build your Businesses that receive “Customers don’t expect you Yelp profile and receive reviews, five-star reviews have them to be perfect. They do expect remember that Yelp can be a for a reason. Visit your you to fix things when they powerful form of free advertising. highest-rated competitors on go wrong.” Interact with your customers in a Yelp and read their customer positive way and encourage them reviews. Use these reviews to — Donald Porter, vice president of British Airways to share photos and details of give you an idea of what your their experience. This is a great customers are looking for in way to build word-of-mouth buzz an ideal experience. about your business.