If you like this presentation – show it...
7 Tips for Social Media Community Managers By Alireza Ajam
1. Don’t Plan Too Far Away! Trends will change! Be relevant to your industry trends! Read all you can about your industry and observe your competition.
2. Tracking Numbers! Is your network Growing? or Falling? Generate up to date statistical Reports!
3. Be a Community Advocate! Simply stop marketing self-promotion! Start loving your brand and creating Value!
4. Engagement is the Key! Ask questions! Polls! Include Games! E.g. Ask followers to share their favourite story about your brand for a chance to win a free product or subscription from your brand!
5. Be Conversational! You are not a Radio, TV or Magazine! Start a conversation! E.g. ask your followers to provide advice, content ideas, or just a general question like “What are your plans for the weekend?”
6. Identify Your Advocates and Influencers! Let them know you are listening! Feature them and let your customers do the marketing for you!
7. Learn from your community! Ask about your product and see what people say about you!
But… Do you have the right tool? And finally… Make use of social media listening and monitoring tools to improve your social media activities and get the most out of it!
By Alireza Ajam Social Media Consultant Sales and Marketing Executive @SoDash Let Us Help You to Turn Your Customers into Your Marketers!