Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
5 Content MarketingBest Practices That CanHelp You Recruit
Tips for using WebEx Receiving Teleconference Info The chat box (asking questions/tech issues)
Featured Speakers Alicia Garibaldi Senior Content Marketing Managerat Glassdoor www.linkedin.com/pub/alicia-garibaldi/9/774/11a @albagaribaldi Allison Kruse Senior Manager, Social Media and Talent Acquisition at Kforce www.linkedin.com/in/allisonkruse @AllisonAKruse
Agenda Today’s Candidate Landscape Why Effective Messaging Matters 5 Best Practices to Help You Recruit
Today’s Candidate Landscape
Today’s Candidate Landscape You face stiff competition You must stand out! of candidates list their preferred method of contact by recruiters as email
1. Today’s Candidate Landscape: Mobile Optimized Pages
Talent Trends 2014 Source: LinkedIn Blog
Definition of Effective Messaging
Why Effective Messaging Matters
Your Messaging from Voicemail, to Email, to Social Is… Something you have 100% control over Often your first impression An opportunity to differentiate yourself Directly tied to your success
Every Company Has a Story to Tell What’s Yours?
5 Best Practicesto Help You Recruit
5 Best Practices to Help You Recruit Measure Your Channels Develop Personas Plan Make It About Them, Not You The 3 R’s
1. Measure Your Channels Measure beyond your career site Monitor candidate messaging on social channels What jobs are candidates clicking on and which are converting to applicants? Be agile
1. Measure Your Channels: Glassdoor Budget
2. Develop Personas Where are your candidates coming from? What are their pain points? Create personas of those you hope to hire for each role. Why is your company different from their last employer(s)?
2. Develop Personas: Why? One size doesn’t fit all.
2. Develop Personas: Why? Can’t we simply automate recruiting?
2. Develop Personas: Why? It takes a personal touch. Connection Sincerity Kindness Compassion Empathy
2. Develop Personas: Questions to Ask When Seeking to Understand Your Audience What is our audience doing in social media spaces we are interested in? What motivates this behavior? What social communities already are active in our space, or even around your brand? Where are the conversations taking place? How are people referencing my brand and in what context?
Create a content calendar Keep track of goals Measure results against KPIs 3. Plan…Then Plan Some More
3. Plan…Then Plan Some More: Recruitment Marketing Calendar Source: Marketo
Keep it humble Cater to the candidates’ needs Emphasize the experience Treat the interview processas an extension of your culture Explain why you’re a match 4. Make It About Them, Not You!
4. Make It About Them, Not You: Customizing Email and Social Communication Customize subject lines Non-standard Attention getting Customized for recipient Keep it short and sweet End with an open-ended question Reference specifics Mention data points when possible
Make it about THEM Don’t start every sentence with “I” First message shouldn’t be about the job posting Be human—show your personality! 4. Make It About Them, Not You: The Makings of a Good Message
End message with: an open-ended question a comment that compels recipient to respond 4. Make It About Them, Not You: Closing the Message What would you love to focus on in 2015?
5. The 3 R’s 3Rs The Repurpose Reuse Recycle
5. The 3 R’s: Repurposing Content Source: Hubspot
5. The 3 R’s: Repurposing Content
Thank you for joining us! A recording of this session will be available on www.RecruitingTrends.com within a few business days. You can visit our previously recorded event library at any time: http://www.recruitingtrends.com/webinar/previous-webinars This webinar is approved for 1 recertification credit hour through HRCI. If you have not already requested credit upon registration please email email@example.com. Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org.