Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
How LinkedIn Can Save Your Life @DaveKerpen, CEO, @LikeableLocal January 2015, firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, maybe... What LinkedIn can do for you is strengthen the online presence for your business!
The Basics LinkedIn is a business-oriented social network that launched on May 5th, 2003 LinkedIn now has more than 300 million users and 3 million company pages. Many small businesses haven't taken advantage of utilizing LinkedIn to grow their business.
The 10 Steps To Use LinkedIn For Your Small Business 1. Create a LinkedIn Company Page. 3. Begin to blog on LinkedIn. 6. Connect your online properties. 7. Showcase your work in video, slides, interviews, etc. 8. Send 5 - 8 daily status updates. 2. Participate in LinkedIn Groups with local ties. 4. Leverage each employee in your small business. 5. Secure LinkedIn Endorsements. 9. Create a vanity URL for your LinkedIn Page. 10. Make your profile stand out from the competition.
1. CREATE a LinkedIn Company Page “If you build it, he will come.” -The Voice, Field of Dreams
You need to play to win on LinkedIn.
Requirements for Adding Company Pages 1. You must have a personal LinkedIn profile set up with your true first and last name. 2. Your profile strength must be listed as Intermediate or All Star. 4. You must have several connections on your profile. 3. You’re a current company employee & your position is listed in the Experience section of your profile. 5. You have a company email address added and confirmed on your LinkedIn account. 6. Your company’s email domain is unique to the company.
2. PARTICIPATEin LinkedIn groups with local ties. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” ? Mark Twain
Over 70% of customers use groups to research buying decisions.
Find groups talking about your brand or industry
Regularly participate in a non-promotional way Visit 3 to 5 groups weekly to network with other business owners, vendors, and media.
3. BLOG on LinkedIn. “A blog is only as interesting as the interest shown in others.” – Lee Odden
31% of customers are influenced by blog posts
Share your blog across all your networks!
Create and Share Authentic Content.
4. LEVERAGE each employee in your small business. “Your workforce is your most valuable asset. The knowledge and skills they have represent the fuel that drives the engine of business - and you can leverage that knowledge.” - Harvey Mackay
Train and leverage your small business employees as brand ambassadors
Encourage them to add their current position at your company to their profile.
Create compelling content for your team to share through their LinkedIn profile
5. SECURE LinkedIn Endorsements and Recommendations. “Sometimes it takes a while to recognize that someone has a special ability to get us to believe in ourselves, to tie that belief to our highest ideals, and to imagine that together we can do great things.” - Caroline Kennedy
Positive endorsements influence purchase decisions! 88% of consumers trust reviews, recommendations, and endorsements
@dens Let your network speak for you
6.CONNECT your online properties. “Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se.” - Charles Eames
Give your brand more opportunities to be found by the right people
7. SHOWCASE your work in video, slides, interviews, etc. "Find the good. It’s all around you. Find it, showcase it and you’ll start believing in it." - Jesse Owens
What is a Showcase Page?
LinkedIn has the ability to share work examples
Showcase pages appear in searches!
How you can create a showcase of your own:
8. UPDATE your status 5 - 8 times daily. "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." - Winston Churchill
LinkedIn is not the place to be posting coupons for your small business
Send at least 5 daily messages The best times to post are 7am-8am and 5pm-6pm. The best days to post are weekdays. 93% of B2B marketers rate LinkedIn as the top B2B social media lead generation source
9. CREATE a vanity URL for your LinkedIn Page. "Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." - Christopher Lasch
Let people find your company easier!
Create a vanity URL for your profile too!
10. MAKE your page stand out from the competition. "It is nice to have valid competition; it pushes you to do better." - Gianni Versace
49.5% of LinkedIn profiles aren’t complete You can’t sell your small business’ credibility unless you work on its social media appeal
Improve your “first glance” aesthetic Make sure to include the following on your page: A company logo A background image Your company name Company description Background information and keywords
CREATE a LinkedIn Company Page BLOG on LinkedIn SECURE LinkedIn Endorsements & Recommendations CONNECT your online properties SHOWCASE your work in video, slides, interviews, etc PARTICIPATE in Linkedin groups LEVERAGE each employee in your small business LET’S REGROUP UPDATE your status 5 to 8 times daily CREATE a vanity URL for your LinkedIn Page MAKE your page stand out from the competition
THANK YOU / QUESTIONS @DaveKerpen email@example.com DaveLinkedin.com “How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?” - Seth Godin @LikeableCST firstname.lastname@example.org http://vimeo.com/likeablecst For current customers, reach out to our Customer Success Team! Email email@example.com & use #LikeableWebinar to schedule your FREE social media consultation today!