Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
You’re 22, hmmm. Here’s my advise to you.
1. Talk to people Communication skills will pay out great rewards sooner than you think.
2. Listen to people You will get more out of life if you shut your mouth and listen with the intention to learn.
3. Be yourself with people Confidence is rooted in knowing who you are and who you will become, not on what they think of you.
4. You are unique. Do not compare yourself with others. Catch yourself doing better than you used to, not better than others.
5. Create. In your chosen field, there are more things to improve on, it can be better, faster, cheaper, smaller or bigger. Just create.
6. Work hard, but work harder on yourself. It will create a fortune for you. Everybody lives once, but not everybody makes a fortune. That’s the key.
7. Take care of your health. Do not abuse it. Do not over use it. You owe it to your future self.
8. Time is far greater than gold. Use it well. No, don’t just use it well, fight for every second of it. If you don’t use it, you will lose it.
9. Be grateful always Express your gratitude by saying it, by sharing it, by showing it, do it at all times, this is the only way to multiply your happiness.
10. Guard your heart Everything you do flows from it - Proverbs 4:23. Stay away from corrupt talks and evil ways. Be ready and steadfast.
11. Try. Try. Try. You wouldn’t know really if you don’t. There are no failures, if you don’t succeed you’d learn, then try again.
12. God loves you and he wants the very best for you. Read the bible. Yes, you heard me. If you have 31 days each month, Proverbs got you a chapter covered everyday. Read with the intention to understand the heart and will of God for you.
13. Be silent and smile. That’s what successful people do. You can practice now, you’re on your way there if you follow all these advise.