If you like this presentation – show it...
People Learn Too Late!!! BY MARK CHERNOFF 10 Life lessons
Before you know it you’ll be asking, “How did it get so late so soon?” So take time to figure yourself out. Take time to realize what you want and need. Take time to take risks. Take time to love, laugh, cry, learn, and forgive. Life is shorter than it often seems. Here are ten things you need to know, before it’s too late:
Your life is not between the moments of your birth and death. Your life is between now and your next breath. The present – the here and now – is all the life you ever get. So live each moment in full, without fear and regret. And do the best you can with what you have in this moment; because that is all you can ever expect of anyone, including yourself. 1. This moment is your life.
This is your life, and you’ve got to fight for it. Fight for what’s important to you. Fight for the people you love, and never forget to tell them how much they mean to you. Realize that right now you’re lucky because you still have a chance. So stop for a moment and think. Whatever you still need to do, start doing it today. There are only so many tomorrows. 2. A lifetime isn’t very long.
3. The sacrifices you make today will pay dividends in the future. When it comes to working hard to achieve a dream – earning a degree, building a business, or any other personal achievement that takes time and commitment – one thing you have to ask yourself is: “Am I willing to live a few years of my life like many people won’t, so I can spend the rest of my life like many people can’t?”
4. When you procrastinate, you become a slave to yesterday. But when you are proactive, it’s as if yesterday is a kind friend that helps take a load off your back. So do something right now that your future self will thank you for. Trust me, tomorrow you’ll be happy you started today.
5. Failures are only lessons. Good things come to those who still hope even though they’ve been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they’ve tasted failure, to those who still love even though they’ve been hurt. So never regret anything that has happened in your life; it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten. Take it all as lessons learned and move on with grace.
6. You are your most important relationship. Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else’s approval. You must first have a healthy relationship with yourself before you can have a healthy relationship with others. You have to feel acceptable in your own eyes, so that you’ll be able to look confidently into the eyes of the people around you and connect with them.
7. Small acts of kindness can make the world a better place. Smile at people who look like they are having a rough day. Be kind to them. Kindness is the only investment that never fails. And wherever there is a human being, there’s an opportunity for kindness. Learn to give, even if it’s just a smile, not because you have too much, but because you understand there are so many others who feel like they have nothing at all.
8. A person’s actions speak the truth. You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times; but in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. So pay attention to what people do. Their actions will tell you everything you need to know.
9. Behind every beautiful life, there has been some kind of pain. You trip and you fall, you make mistakes and you fail, but you stand strong through it all – you live and you learn. You’re human, not perfect. You been wounded, not defeated. Think of what a priceless gift it is to grow through these experiences – to breathe, to think, to struggle, and to overcome challenges in the pursuit of the things you love.
10. Time and experience heals pain. Your negative event seems much larger to you now because it is a greater percentage of your total life experiences. What you need to understand is that an overwhelmingly painful event in your life right now will one day be part of your much larger past and not nearly as significant as it seems. You Now You Future
Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn “If you do what you need, you’re surviving. If you do what you want, you’re living.”