Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
TIPS TO BEAT THE HEAT THIS SUMMER
Increase your water intake. 10-15 glasses of water will help you stay hydrated throughout the day. Include drinks like lassi and coconut water.
2. Make sure you wear loose and light coloured clothes. Dark coloured clothes absorb more heat. Stick to breathable fabrics like cotton and linen.
3. Include vegetable salads and whole grains in your meals and eat small meals at regular intervals. This will keep your body cool.
4. Eat fresh and juicy summer fruits like watermelon, melon, litchi and mangoes.
5. Exercise at a time when heat and humidity are at lowest levels. Early morning is a good option to workout, but make sure to drink water after every 20 minutes of exercise.
6. Wear sunglasses with 100 per cent UV protection when you step out in the sun. A cap or a hat will also protect you from the harsh sunrays.
7. Shower at regular intervals to keep your body cool. Two or three showers on a hot summer day will leave you feeling fresh.
8. When at home avoid switching on bulbs as they increase the heat inside. Go for Compact Flourescent Light bulbs - they reduce the heat and save electricity too.
9. Keep glucose or electral water handy as they help in restoring all the minerals and salts required to regulate the body.
10. Avoid hot drinks like coffee and tea, say yes to ice-creams.