'

10 Insights on Resilience for Entrepreneurs, Innovators and Leaders

Понравилась презентация – покажи это...





Слайд 0

SURVIVE TO THRIVE Powered by


Слайд 1

This presentation consists of highlights from the interview with Moe Abdou, founder & host of 33voices®.


Слайд 2

Faisal Hoque Founder of SHADOKA @faisal_hoque Serial entrepreneur, thought leader, and author, Faisal Hoque is the founder of SHADOKA and other companies. Shadoka’s portfolio of companies (R&D driven products, services, and thought leadership) accelerates individual and organizational sustainable growth.


Слайд 3

Insight #1 Think less of resilience as overcoming adversity, and more so as understanding the very essence of who you are.


Слайд 4

Insight #2 Love yourself | Greatness requires sacrifice, but confidence starts when you stop running away from yourself.


Слайд 5

Insight #3 “Success is hitting the ground with 70% of the skills you need so you can stretch into the other 30%.” - Juliet de Baubigny on success


Слайд 6

Insight #4 When you accept the fact that mental toughness comes from compassion and vulnerability, you’ll redefine your priorities to align with your higher purpose.


Слайд 7

Insight #5 You suffer because you have the wrong perception of yourself. Only you can transform your suffering into happiness.


Слайд 8

Insight #6 Small steps lead to big feats - “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” - St. Francis of Assisi


Слайд 9

Insight #7 “A good half of the art of living is resilience.” - Alain de Botton


Слайд 10

Insight #8 Never worry alone. Be deliberate about building an inner circle that provides emotional and intellectual support.


Слайд 11

Insight #9 Next time you experience a setback, remember these rituals:


Слайд 12

Insight #9 Next time you experience a setback, remember these rituals: Detach yourself from shame


Слайд 13

Insight #9 Next time you experience a setback, remember these rituals: Commit to learning from your peers


Слайд 14

Insight #9 Next time you experience a setback, remember these rituals: Try mediating


Слайд 15

Insight #10 “Growth demands a temporary surrender of security.” - Gail Sheehy on Growth


Слайд 16

Reflect: Tell us where you find your inner peace? tweet us!


Слайд 17

Get the book


Слайд 18

If you have a question, submit it to 33voices Q&A for a direct answer from one of our founders or thought leaders.


Слайд 19

CONNECT WITH US! Tell us what you think Jenna@33voices.com Presentation created by Chase Jennings Insights by Moe Abdou


Слайд 20

LEARN MORE


Слайд 21


×

HTML:





Ссылка: