Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
10 Simple Steps to Build a Dave Kerpen CEO, Likeable Local Cofounder & Chairman, Likeable Media $5 MILLION BUSINESS
In the past 7 years, we’ve built 2 significant businesses. Here’s how we did it:
1. Find Trustworthy Partners Whether it’s a close friend or family member, partner with people you can trust.
2. Create a strategy & focus Use Verne Harnish’s 1-page strategic plan or another method that allows you to focus.
3. Say no to what’s off focus By saying no to what’s off focus, you’ll have more opportunity to grow. Even if it means firing your own customers.
4. Find Peer Support Join an organization such as EO, YEC, YPO, Vistage, or BNI
5. Form a board of advisors Coordinate a group of trusted mentors to counsel you on key issues.
6. Hire Slow. Fire Fast. The sooner you part ways with people who aren’t a fit, the better.
7. Build great values and culture Take time to build a place where people want to spend their time.
8. Build your brand Use social media to make your company bigger than it really is.
9. Ask for referrals The best form of marketing is your current customers.
10. It’s the people, stupid The single most important factor in your success is your people.
CONTACT Dave Kerpen EMAIL Dave@likeable.com TWITTER @davekerpen PHONE 212-359-4355 THANK YOU Learn how to grow your business in two minutes: LikeableDemo.com