Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
13 EMPLOYEE PERSONALITY TRAITS OF A HORRIBLE
1. COMPLAINS Bad employees are always complaining, and nothing is ever good enough for them.
2. MAKES EXCUSES Bad employees never take responsibility for their actions and always find an excuse.
3. LACKS ENTHUSIASM When a new task or project comes up, this employee is always the least excited.
NOPE. 4. DOESN’T HELP OTHERS They’re always saying “It’s not my job”, and are never willing to go above and beyond.
LEARN HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR COMPANY CULTURE Download Our Best Resources (free)
5. GOSSIPS Gossip destroys morale and the team dynamic, and creates cliques within the company.
6. LIES An employee that lies and makes up stories is really dangerous for the team.
7. KNOWS-IT-ALL Bad employees act like they know everything and are too good for whatever you have to say.
8. WORKS ALONE Bad employees are set on working alone. You need collaboration to thrive as a team.
9. IRRESPONSIBLE Bad employees often miss deadlines, are late for work, and break their promises.
FIND OUT WHAT TRULY MOTIVATES EMPLOYEES Learn More
10. SHOWS NO INITIATIVE Good employees take initiative, whereas bad ones just stand around waiting to be told what to do next.
11. DOESN’T ASK QUESTIONS Bad employees aren’t willing to ask questions and learn new things. NOPE.
12. DOESN’T GROW They don’t invest in themselves to become better people and grow within the company.
14. DOESN’T SUPPORT A GOOD COMPANY CULTURE Any employee that’s not willing to improve the company culture should be let go, because they will bring down the rest of the team.
IMPROVE YOUR WORKPLACE TODAY Tools like Oﬀicevibe help you measure and improve your company culture. Learn More About Oﬀicevibe
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY CULTURE? Let us know your thoughts on Twitter @Officevibe