Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
Top 10 Interstellar Jobs in Information Security
Working in security can be an out-of-this world experience. Do you have what it takes to achieve the star role of a CISO? Follow our guide to the Galaxy of Information Security Jobs...
10. Security Specialist $43,000 - $113,000 an entry- to mid-level employee responsible for strengthening the security of an organization a good fit for you if… You can install and configure security solutions, and perform vulnerability testing. You also have knowledge in ethical hacking, computer networking, programming, and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
9. Malware Analyst $48,000 - $100,000 . Helps an organization understand the viruses, worms, bots, Trojans and other malicious software that threaten its network a good fit for you if… In the event of an intrusion, you can identify malicious programs and develop tools to protect the organization against future intrusions. You also know how to conduct a static and dynamic analysis of suspicious code to establish signatures of the malware.
8. Computer Forensics Expert $56,000 - $119,000 analyzes evidence gathered off of computers, networks and other data storage devices in an effort to investigate incidents of computer crime a good fit for you if… You’re comfortable working with law enforcement agencies to compile evidence for legal cases, draft technical reports and offer expert testimony in trial. You are also familiar with cryptography principles, eDiscovery tools & forensics software.
7. Security Consultant $46,000 - $147,000 an outside expert who helps an organization implement the best solutions according to their security needs a good fit for you if… You are knowledgeable in a wide range of security standards, security systems, and authentication to create an in-depth picture of the organization and its corporate policies.
6. Incident Responder $50,000 - $150,000 Responsible for addressing security incidents, threats and vulnerabilities that arise in an organization a good fit for you if… You’re familiar with web-based application security, eDiscovery tools and forensic software to actively monitor an organization’s networks for intrusions. You also perform security audits and penetration testing, conduct malware analysis and reverse engineering.
5. Security Engineer $57,000 - $128,000 Responsible for building and maintaining the IT security solutions of an organization a good fit for you if… You possess a strong technical background in vulnerability and penetrating testing, virtualization security, application and encryption technologies. You also can configure firewalls, test new security solutions, and investigate intrusion incidents.
4. Security Manager $71,433 - $143,374 a mid-level employee who is tasked with managing an organization’s IT security policy a good fit for you if… You have a thorough background in programming, enterprise architecture, and IT strategy to test and implement new security tools. You are also confident in leading security awareness campaigns and administering both department budgets and staff schedules.
3. Security Director $66,000 - $180,000 Oversees the implementation of all IT security measures throughout the organization a goof fit for you if… You possess knowledge of IT strategy and enterprise architecture to design, manage and allocate resources within a security department. You can also create user awareness and security compliance education campaigns for the entire organization.
2. Security Architect $84,000 - $160,000 responsible for building and maintaining the security infrastructure computer and network a good fit for you if… You are confident in developing and testing an organization’s security structures by having a diverse set of technical skills. You also have extensive experience with ISO 27001/27002, ITIL & COBIT frameworks, risk assessment, operating systems, and perimeter security controls.
1. Chief Information Security Officer [CISO] $81,000 -$240,000 oversees the organization’s IT Security Department and supporting staff a good fit for you if… You have a strong background in IT strategy and security architecture to confidently assemble and manage a team o f I T s e c u r i t y e x p e r t s . Yo u a l s o h av e e x c e l l e n t communication skills when consulting with other organizational executives and agencies.
Originally in The Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Information Security By David Bisson, The State of security
For the latest security news, trends and insights, visit: tripwire.com/blog @TripwireInc
Images Courtesy of Shutterstock