If you like this presentation – show it...
5 Tips to Increase Your Lighting Efficiency Residential LED Lighting
1. Install timers on indoor and outdoor lighting. Timers are inexpensive and easy to intall.
2. Take advantage of natural lighting in the house. Daytime light can help reduce lighting costs.
3. Switch to LED lights LED light bulbs are one of the most energy efficient technologies available to a homeowner.
4. Turn the lights off. When you leave a room, turn the lights off.
5. Install motion detectors. Hands free lighting.
For additional information go to: http://residentialledlighting.org/