Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
3 Reasons GE's New Wind Turbine Changes Everything
1. Dividend History 1. More energy
1. More energy Compared to its 2.75 MW predecessor, General Electric’s 3.2 MW is capable of producing up to 20 % more energy. That means more energy per turbine, which cuts down on nearly every relative cost there is: property, construction, grid connection, and maintenance.
2. Cash 2. More Consistency
2. More Consistency GE’s new turbine is its biggest yet, and big turbines can take advantage of small wind. With customizable hub height options between 280-510 feet, there’s a tailored turbine for every site.
2. More Consistency General Electric’s “Brilliant” software platform also allows for better load management, and its network of 26,000 turbines ensures continued learning about what works best.
3. The Business 3. More Flexibility
3. More Flexibility Turbines aren’t known for their flexibility. A single turbine blade weighs around 12,000 pounds. When the wind doesn’t blow, it’s not producing energy. Until now.
3. More Flexibility As part of its “Brilliant” turbine lineup, GE’s latest turbine will include integrated energy storage systems. That means each turbine can (for at least a short while) deal with erratic wind supply and load demand without relying on external storage systems.
The next billion-dollar iSecret The world's biggest tech company forgot to show you something at its recent event, but a few Wall Street analysts and the Fool didn't miss a beat: There's a small company that's powering their brand-new gadgets and the coming revolution in technology. And we think its stock price has nearly unlimited room to run for early-in-the-know investors! To be one of them, just click here.