Понравилась презентация – покажи это...
10 Lessons the Arts TeachElliot Eisner
The arts teach children to make good judgments about qualitative relationships. Agustin Cruz Prudencio
2. The arts teach children that problems can have more than one solution and that questions can have more than one answer. Cilau Valadez
3. The arts celebrate multiple perspectives.
4. The arts teach children that in complex forms of problem solving purposes are seldom fixed, but change with circumstance and opportunity. 4. The arts teach children that in complex forms of problem solving purposes are seldom fixed, but change with circumstance and opportunity.
5. The arts make vivid the fact that neither words in their literal form nor numbers exhaust what we can know. One Million Bones
6. The arts teach students that small differences can have large effects. Rebecca Lolosoli
7. The arts teach students to think through and within a material. Claudia Martinez
8. The arts help children learn to say what cannot be said. Cilau Valadez
9. The arts enable us to have experiences from no other source.
10. The arts' position in the school curriculum symbolizes to the young what adults believe is important. Mexican Days of the Dead
The International Folk Art Alliance Market in Santa Fe, New Mexico